AT&T - AT&T is a great place to work for. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

"AT&T is a great place to work for."

Current Employee - Senior Technical Architect in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Senior Technical Architect in Chicago, IL

I have been working at AT&T full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

AT&t is a company with great benefits, great career opportunities, great work life balance, good management, good compensation benefits and good culture and values.

Cons

AT&T is a company where some positions require commuting to work. This would require some employees to travel to downtown to work. Some positions the compensation is not on par with the competition.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Other Employee Reviews for AT&T

"Typical call center job"

Former Employee - Call Center in Tulsa, OK
    Former Employee - Call Center in Tulsa, OK

I worked at AT&T full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good pay for the skill level needed to do this job. Supervisors were nice and coworkers were friendly as well. Food on site was nice because our call center was on the edge of town next to nothing.

Cons

No sick days makes the attendance policy next to impossible to adhere to; most people are let go for this reason. The hours aren't horrible, but shifts could be a lot better arranged. Being on the phone all day with back to back calls can be stressful and boring at the same time; again this is a typical call center job though, so I knew this going in.

Advice to Management

My supervisors were friendly and easy to talk to. I would like to see more opportunities to move within the company outside of the call center jobs (ie, a move to corporate after one year). I left the position as soon as I found something better because I couldn't see waiting 3 years just to work as a team leader with the same day to day work.

2. "Poor management."

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Goodyear, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Goodyear, AZ

I have been working at AT&T full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very good pay. Great training program. Most employees are friendly and willing to help. Great recognition for a job well done. Good incentives other than monetary.

Cons

Training stresses that company culture is "all about the customer', but it isn't. It feels like if you aren't a shark or use shady ways to get your sales, you won't be successful. Also, morale and support depends on the management and coworkers. I, for one, experienced terrible management that treated people poorly.

Advice to Management

Listen to employees when they ask for help and actively give them positive advice. Also, if your morale is negative, it will effect employees.