AT&T - Not Your Parents AT&T | Glassdoor
  1. "Not Your Parents AT&T"

Former Freelancer - Associate Director in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at AT&T for more than 10 years

Pros

More diversity in Television Media and Mobile Phone than old Landline Business High Tech Digital Company

Cons

Continuous change over of employees as they eliminate expenses to meet Wall Street Expectations and repay debt

Advice to Management

Older employees made AT&T what it is today but Experience snd Salary makes you dispensable

AT&T2019-07-14
  1. "blah blah"

I worked at AT&T full-time

Pros

great pay and working on exciting projects

Cons

huge company so you get all of that chaos

Advice to Management

none

AT&T2018-09-28

"Horrible"

Current Employee - IT Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Decent benefits- that’s about it

Cons

HORRIBLE COMPANY! Constant layoffs! Management has also restricted Telecommuting. Employees used to be able to work from home all the time- now it is limited to 4 times a month. Impossible to find workspace at corporate locations- everything is “drop in” and you need to haul all your stuff into the office daily. Long hours and absolutely NO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Management does not care that you have a life... outside of “the Death Star”. Try to leave or work from home with a sick kid, and you get written up! And I am a high level IT professional.

Advice to Management

IT employees need the flexibility you once gave us. We have ZERO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Over time, the best and brightest WILL LEAVE ATT. My coworkers and I are all just marking time. Waiting for the surplus and package- at which time we will take our talents elsewhere. ATT will be left only with the employees on the right side of the bell curve who are nowhere approaching top Talent if they don’t change the... culture DRASTICALLY TO BE MORE EMPLOYEE DRIVEN!

AT&T2018-08-15

Discover more reviews about AT&T.