AT&T - Underutilized but decent company | Glassdoor
  1. "Underutilized but decent company"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Educational benefits. If sponsored, you can go far within the company.

Cons

Lack of opportunity for growth and promotion, inflexible management in some organizations - not all, but, some,

Advice to Management

The company needs to really look at the image they promote verses what's practiced, needs improvement.

AT&T2019-08-19
  1. "Great Benefits"

Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at AT&T full-time

Pros

Benefits, Pay, the culture was a hire from within. Lots of opportunities for growth in the company

Cons

None at all. The schedule sometimes was not the best but no complaints.

Advice to Management

Appreciate the Great Employees

AT&T2019-10-14

"Horrible"

Current Employee - IT Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Decent benefits- that’s about it

Cons

HORRIBLE COMPANY! Constant layoffs! Management has also restricted Telecommuting. Employees used to be able to work from home all the time- now it is limited to 4 times a month. Impossible to find workspace at corporate locations- everything is “drop in” and you need to haul all your stuff into the office daily. Long hours and absolutely NO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Management does not care that you have a life... outside of “the Death Star”. Try to leave or work from home with a sick kid, and you get written up! And I am a high level IT professional.

Advice to Management

IT employees need the flexibility you once gave us. We have ZERO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Over time, the best and brightest WILL LEAVE ATT. My coworkers and I are all just marking time. Waiting for the surplus and package- at which time we will take our talents elsewhere. ATT will be left only with the employees on the right side of the bell curve who are nowhere approaching top Talent if they don’t change the... culture DRASTICALLY TO BE MORE EMPLOYEE DRIVEN!

AT&T2018-08-15

Discover more reviews about AT&T.