AT&T - Great company, a big brand name, good benefits, and takes quite good care of its employees. | Glassdoor

"Great company, a big brand name, good benefits, and takes quite good care of its employees."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good work/life balance for most and even in . Pay for most are within or little above industry average. office politics are minimum. Most managers are OK and reasonable and depends on your organization management, some management are really proactive to raise their organization profile and stance.

Cons

My manager is a real nice fella but totally lacking leadership and social skills. He doesn't know how to lead or delegate. My appraisals has been outstanding for the last 10 years and received numerous accolades from other orgaanizations within that I collaborated with. Yet, I don't get promotion or band upgrade. My manager knows my greastest skills but failed to create a role for me. My so called team leader is also lacking leadership skills and don't have the operations knowledge or mindset.

Continue reading
    AT&T2014-05-06
  1. "I've had a great experience working at Att and being work here over 1 year"

Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than a year

Pros

Is job has great opportunity to grown and make money.

Cons

This job is time consuming

AT&T2019-05-31

"Horrible"

Current Employee - IT Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Decent benefits- that’s about it

Cons

HORRIBLE COMPANY! Constant layoffs! Management has also restricted Telecommuting. Employees used to be able to work from home all the time- now it is limited to 4 times a month. Impossible to find workspace at corporate locations- everything is “drop in” and you need to haul all your stuff into the office daily. Long hours and absolutely NO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Management does not care that you have a life outside of “the Death Star”. Try to leave or work from home with a sick kid, and you get written up! And I am a high level IT professional.

Continue reading
    AT&T2018-08-15

Discover more reviews about AT&T.