AT&T - Plenty of room to grow! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

"Plenty of room to grow!"

Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Irving, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I really love my job. I started as a Retail Sales Consultant in March and have been impressed with the company from the start. I had a month of training which is so wonderful! There is plenty of opportunity for growth as well.

Cons

It is retail so you have retail hours. The schedule is on a bidding system so as a newbie you will get nights and weekends.

Advice to Management

I love my management team.

Other Employee Reviews for AT&T

"I Had Fun But It Was Short!!!!"

Former Employee - Technician in Winston-Salem, NC
    Former Employee - Technician in Winston-Salem, NC

I worked at AT&T full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good pay & benefits(union negotiated), training and work experience are great. Tools, equipment and uniforms company provided. Work outdoors independently or as part of a team and if youre lucky enough you get to travel(on company dime) and meet interesting people.

Cons

Unfortunately for my job tittle AT&T only hires temps so youre kind of at their mercy and cant really plan to much of a comfortable lifrestyle cause you dont know when you'll be let go as I was just weeks before my 1 year anniversary..They also have this crazy metrics system to measure productivity but its not that much of a problem once you know your craft and how to work the system.

Advice to Management

Like I said above I was hired as a temp and let go just short of a year. Seems this is a way of saving money in corporate america. I knew when I was hired it was gonna be 3 years max so I wasnt expecting to retire however my understanding was that AT&T in response to a competitors action terminated the project I was on and therefore released several temp OSPs. So I would say to them stop reacting to the whims of the market and just stick to your game plan!!!! Oh yeah stop being cheap, spend the money to upgrade the outside plant especially in the south, youre customers deserve it.

2. "Not what it used to be..."

Current Employee - Process Engineer in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Process Engineer in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at AT&T full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The benefits are ok. Wages and bonuses are good if you are longterm

Cons

no direction, company has no infrastructure

Advice to Management

no comment