KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to have a career

Nov 29, 2021 - AREA Manager CONSTRUCTION & Engineer in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

AT&T is a challenging and very rewarding place to work. Some of the best people I have ever met in my life work for this company.

Cons

AT&T challenges you on a daily basis. If that is something that doesn’t interest you, then this isn’t the place for you.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Incredible Experience That Propelled My Future. Be Prepared Though

Jan 21, 2022 - Retail Sales Consultant in Manchester, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I recommend this job to anyone that is self-motivated to make as much money as they want. The commission structure is superior to other competitors and the pay alone opened up opportunities for me to invest and get ahead in my future. A high-paying career that does not require any degree!

Cons

Be prepared to deal with customer escalations and having to repeat information to customers that you previously worked with who may have gotten their first bill and raised a few eyebrows. This is a fast-paced working environment and if every sales interaction matters. There are sales goals every month. and if you are someone that likes to slack off this job is not for you.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Decent place to work

Jan 22, 2022 - Assistant Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent money can be made if you can hustle.

Cons

Work/life balance is terrible and sometimes unethical means are necessary to hit numbers.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about AT&T.