AT&T - AT&T | Glassdoor
  1. "AT&T"

Current Employee - Sales Support Representative in Orange, CA

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than a year

Pros

wages, quick promotions (if they like you), great employees, knowledge for better opportunities in the future.

Cons

poor management, always being put down, not flexible with school, poor values

Advice to Management

learn to treat people as humans and not as animals. Treat customers and employees fairly.

AT&T2015-02-26
  1. "I was a Python developer intern, I primarily spent my time writing scripts to manage our AWS services."

Former Intern - Gen in Plano, TX

I worked at AT&T for less than a year

Pros

The GEN Intern team really cares about your experience. They will work with you to ensure you have a meaningful experience. My experience as a whole was fantastic, I learned a lot and felt as if I accomplished a lot with my team.

Cons

There is not a clear, transparent path to a full time job after graduation, other than additional development programs such as TDP, FDP, or B2B Sales. However, these programs do seem like good options if you're open to rotational positions.

AT&T2019-08-11

"Horrible"

Current Employee - IT Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Decent benefits- that’s about it

Cons

HORRIBLE COMPANY! Constant layoffs! Management has also restricted Telecommuting. Employees used to be able to work from home all the time- now it is limited to 4 times a month. Impossible to find workspace at corporate locations- everything is “drop in” and you need to haul all your stuff into the office daily. Long hours and absolutely NO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Management does not care that you have a life... outside of “the Death Star”. Try to leave or work from home with a sick kid, and you get written up! And I am a high level IT professional.

Advice to Management

IT employees need the flexibility you once gave us. We have ZERO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Over time, the best and brightest WILL LEAVE ATT. My coworkers and I are all just marking time. Waiting for the surplus and package- at which time we will take our talents elsewhere. ATT will be left only with the employees on the right side of the bell curve who are nowhere approaching top Talent if they don’t change the... culture DRASTICALLY TO BE MORE EMPLOYEE DRIVEN!

AT&T2018-08-15

Discover more reviews about AT&T.