AT&T - wire Technician | Glassdoor
  1. "wire Technician"

Technician in Houma, LA

I have been working at AT&T for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay and benefits, chances to advance

Cons

Working hours and conditions, management

Advice to Management

Get your head out your you know what

AT&T2016-02-04
  1. "Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Senior Member of Technical Staff in Atlanta, GA

I worked at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Benefits are outstanding! Managers are personable and care about your progress within the company.

Cons

The morale can be shaky at times as it seems once or twice a year they go through a surplus and many great people loose their job.

AT&T2019-08-07

"Horrible"

Current Employee - IT Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Decent benefits- that’s about it

Cons

HORRIBLE COMPANY! Constant layoffs! Management has also restricted Telecommuting. Employees used to be able to work from home all the time- now it is limited to 4 times a month. Impossible to find workspace at corporate locations- everything is “drop in” and you need to haul all your stuff into the office daily. Long hours and absolutely NO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Management does not care that you have a life... outside of “the Death Star”. Try to leave or work from home with a sick kid, and you get written up! And I am a high level IT professional.

Advice to Management

IT employees need the flexibility you once gave us. We have ZERO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Over time, the best and brightest WILL LEAVE ATT. My coworkers and I are all just marking time. Waiting for the surplus and package- at which time we will take our talents elsewhere. ATT will be left only with the employees on the right side of the bell curve who are nowhere approaching top Talent if they don’t change the... culture DRASTICALLY TO BE MORE EMPLOYEE DRIVEN!

AT&T2018-08-15

Discover more reviews about AT&T.