ATB Financial - Best place I've ever worked! | Glassdoor

"Best place I've ever worked!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

I have been working at ATB Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

ATB is willing to push the envelope. This company is filled with people who care about our customers. ATB is willing to try and learn from attempts that didn't succeed. They truly care about team members well being. I love working here.

Cons

No company is perfect. There are still politics being played in departments and teams. The transformation is starting to wobble a bit and I'm not sure we will meet all the objectives. Again, politics at the senior management level, however the heads all have the best for their area at heart. Just need to break down the pillars more. A name change to guilds by itself doesn't do it.

Advice to Management

Get on the same page and march to the same drummer. Transformation needs to see that "scrum" is not the solution to all. Operations will stall all the good things. I wish Curtis was more visible to the company.

ATB Financial2019-02-04

February 6, 2019

Appreciate the feedback. Happy to hear that the culture of ATB shines through for you and also the feedback regarding moving forward.

1. "PRM"

I worked at ATB Financial full-time

Pros

Everything is great, you get motivated to work here

Cons

Some sales pressure as always in sales role

Advice to Management

Should listen for feedback from bottom

ATB Financial2019-01-03

January 11, 2019

Thanks for your review. Like to hear that the fit and motivation is there even though there are those performance targets. Feedback is vital to ensure that we as ATB are being accountable to our brand and the ATB's, if we're missing that mark please have those conversations ...

"Seek the Truth"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canada, KS

I worked at ATB Financial full-time

Pros

The banking benefits are quite good.

Cons

If you wish to join this company, dig a little deeper, and find the truth. It is not what it seems to the outsiders. Everyone is quite selfish and puts their own interests at the top. You the environment is also quite toxic, and you will feel bad most of the time.

Advice to Management

Stop pretending and know the reasons why employees are so angry inside and why they are pretending to be happy.

ATB Financial2019-08-06

August 23, 2019

Appreciate your honest feedback. Without the conversation we cannot change and would like to have an opportunity to open that dialoque. Please connect in with our serviceexcellence@atb.com team and we will provide your feedback to our leaders.

Discover more reviews about ATB Financial.