ATB Financial - Great people, good work/life balance, fair salary | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ATB Financial

"Great people, good work/life balance, fair salary"

Current Employee - Manager in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
Current Employee - Manager in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I have been working at ATB Financial full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I work with great people, and I find my job challenging yet enjoyable. My supervisor is awesome, and I really respect senior management. I work from home 1-2 days a week and never get any hassle about it.

Cons

It's a big company, so it can be hard to navigate when you first start. But not sure how you can prevent that.

Advice to Management

Maintain focus on work-life balance, workplace 2.0, hiring the right people for the right jobs.

Jun 3, 2014 – Talent Specialist

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on ATB Financial and the people who work here! We’re happy to hear that you’re enjoying yourself while being challenged and developing. As for navigating ATB as a... More

Other Employee Reviews for ATB Financial

"Former Contract Employee"

I worked at ATB Financial full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very good place to work if comfort, security, and diversity of opportunity are desired features of a job. No shortage of social events, opportunities to meet people wihin and outside your department.
    Generally a calm environment compared to most places I've experienced

Cons

Seems there could be challenges for front end staff given nature of banking, but as a support employee did not experience any challenges that would not exist elsewhere.

Advice to Management

Maintain that work-life balance, it's a great asset often taken for granted.

Jun 3, 2014 – Talent Specialist

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at ATB Financial! Thank you very much for the review. We will certainly share your message to “maintain that work-life balance” with senior management... More

"ATB Financial really cares about its team members - I wouldn't dream of leaving!"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at ATB Financial full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

ATB Financial is THE place to work. I have flexibility, am challenged to do my best work every day, am given the tools to do my job, am supported by management when needed and given autonomy when appropriate. I love my job and ATB!

Cons

This is a fast-paced organization and sometimes it can be a challenge to keep up with responsibilities. Compensation is not at par with other organizations.

Advice to Management

Keep providing growth opportunities, caring about team members, striving to always move us forward as a company.

Jun 9, 2014 – Talent Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! We’re so glad that you’re enjoying your autonomy and flexibility at ATB. We share our Glassdoor feedback with the appropriate team members... More