ATC Healthcare - Honest and work together as a team. Tries to go above and beyond the employees expectations. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ATC Healthcare

"Honest and work together as a team. Tries to go above and beyond the employees expectations."

Current Employee - Registered Nurse
Current Employee - Registered Nurse

Pros

Martin is kind, compassionate, available and communicates well with his employees. He goes the extra mile to make certain you get your hours and extra hours when he sees the opportunity.

Cons

The only con is there is no retirement option for employees. Howeveer in defense of this branch, no retirement compensation is offered by the mother company. If it were up to Martin there would be a retirement program,

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and communication. Thanks for all you do for your employees all year long and every work day!

Other Employee Reviews for ATC Healthcare

1. "Team Lead"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at ATC Healthcare full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I never get any negative response on time off or if I need to leave early. I have plenty of time to use. But If something comes up with my family there are always there to say don't worry just go let me know if you need anything. It doesn't happen often due to the fact I travel with this job. But when it does they are behind me 100%.

Cons

Our schedule is never the same and the hours can be deadly. Example: We could be in the office all week from 730 am to 330 pm Then the following week we would have to be up at 2 am in order to be at a draw site by a certain time to do a health assessment . We could work 4 hrs and get pd for 8 hrs. Or we could work 2 to 3 split shifts in one day and have to get up at 4 am the next morning to go back and finish the health assessment.

Advice to Management

Communication is the key to any success. I do not like the fact is one person does something that they should not of done we as a whole get the brunt of the responsibility. EX; You take a lunch come back on the clock but are still taking a lunch do not address us as a whole take it to the source. And do not ask another employee to relay your message. If someone comes to you and says hey I cannot go on the draw tomorrow and you replace them with someone else let the team lead know. I'm looking at the schedule letting that person I thought was on the draw what time we leave in the am. And they say oh I'm not going someone else is taking my place. And there I am as a team lead looking confused and a bit stupid. Also do not call my phone to ask a question about someone else at the draw to call you or to see how we are doing. If I do not answer my phone you are blowing up everyone else's phone we are busy and I think oh my god someone is hurt or there is an emergency. I have an elderly mother who has had multiple health issues. Scares me half to death. Please wait until the draw is over to make any calls that are non emergency.

2. "Not a good place to work"

I have been working at ATC Healthcare full-time

Pros

I can't think of any, none.

Cons

Abusive management style by manager family member

Advice to Management

Don't hire family to manage