ATR International - ATR | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"ATR"

I have been working at ATR International full-time

Pros

Great company. Easy to get set up and started with and extremely helpful.

Cons

I have had no issues.

Other Employee Reviews for ATR International

1. "First Time ATR Contract Employee"

Current Freelancer - Information Specialist III in Waukegan, IL
    Current Freelancer - Information Specialist III in Waukegan, IL

I have been working at ATR International (Less than a year)

Pros

- Recruiters are extremely fast to reply
    - Recruiters work with you to find a GREAT fit (My current contract position they found me is amazing!)
    - Once placed they make sure you are 100% informed of what the next steps are and that you are comfortable with contract and benefits offered

Cons

- While waiting for direct deposit to complete and take effect, your paycheck is mailed, standard postal mail. I did not get my check until Saturday at 4pm when my mail arrived (day after payday and my bank was already closed) and the out of state check did not clear my bank until the following Tuesday (meaning I was paid 4 days late). This is the first company that does not expedite your payroll checks until direct deposit takes effect (IE: FedEx, UPS, etc) to make sure you get your physical paycheck ON Friday. Luckily, my direct deposit is taking effect on second pay period but the first check not being expedited actually put me in a spot where I had to borrow money for gas to get to work that following Monday while waiting for funds to be available Tuesday of the next pay week.
    TIP for ATR - Please expedite that first few checks until DD takes effect so your employees are paid ON pay day! It does not cost that much and makes ATR look much better! (I have a Human Resources / Payroll background!)

- Neither of the medical plans are very good. Neither work for my needs. I declined coverage.

- Dental and Vision are NOT offered. THIS IS HUGE!! It does not cost that much to offer these benefits to employees, they are actually the CHEAPEST benefits, but go a VERY long way with your employees! Again, I have 5+ years in Health and Welfare Benefits, I was very disappointed to find out about this. It is the VERY FIRST contracting company I have worked for that does not offer these cheap, but BENEFICIAL options!

Advice to Management

Please see my above recommendations!

2. "Great communications throughout the interviewing, acceptance and on-boarding process."

Current Employee - Project Manager IV in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager IV in San Diego, CA

I have been working at ATR International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent and Reliable communication, follow through and instructions through the entire process from my recruiter and on boarding staff.

Cons

Benefits package could improve by including Dental and Vision as well.

Advice to Management

Support Staff that work at ATR are highly skilled, patient, persistent and above all my biggest advocate. I look forward to being at ATR for awhile. Please continue to sustain these attractive traits.