ATSC - Lacks Vision and Leadership, Poor Employee Morale | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ATSC

"Lacks Vision and Leadership, Poor Employee Morale"

Pros

Strong Project Teams and Project Managers. High client satisfaction. Good working relationships within teams and good cooperation and sharing between teams.

Cons

No vision, no leadership, executive team avoids communication and decision making. Poor benefits, and getting poorer. Employee morale issues generally ignored.

Advice to Management

Concentrate on rewarding employees and growing the business instead of ignoring them and cutting costs. Focus on the big things instead of micro-managing the details.

Other Employee Reviews for ATSC

1. "Mostly good experiences"

Former Employee - Project Manager in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in McLean, VA

I worked at ATSC full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I worked for ATSC and its earlier incarnations on multiple occasions. The 2 biggest pros are that I was quickly promoted to recognize good work, and got frequent bonuses and salary increases. I also really enjoyed working with most of my co-workers, and the managers at the time were very good.

Cons

I thought the company could have been a little more forward thinking than it was. We seemed to react a lot but not plan enough in advance.

Advice to Management

Try to minimize disruption to projects as much as possible even during corporate turmoil. Constant change can be difficult on employees and projects.

2. "Advanced Technology Systems Company Review"

Former Employee - Executive Assistant/Human Resources Generalist in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Executive Assistant/Human Resources Generalist in McLean, VA

I worked at ATSC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked for ATSC in McLean for a little over a year. I met a lot of smart and savvy professionals. I worked directly for the Owner/CEO, I really learned a lot about myself and how to become very successful. I truly enjoyed every one that I worked with, even my colleagues in the Mississippi Office. ATSC is extremely diverse and family oriented. And there wasn't ever a dull moment in the office. The CEO was very transparent and gave his employees nice Christmas presents and bonuses every year.

Cons

I lived in Washington DC so I didn't like the commute to McLean everyday. However; the company provided free coffee/tea and snacks to all of its employees. There was a lot of turnover in the McLean and Mississippi office however that is the norm for most small government defense contractors.

Advice to Management

Continue to be family oriented and transparent.