ATTO Technology - Not a good opportunity for sales professionals. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ATTO Technology

"Not a good opportunity for sales professionals."

I have been working at ATTO Technology full-time

Pros

Newer building, comfortable work environment, decent benefits.

Cons

Weak resources: unreliable IT infrastructure, poorly managed/maintained CRM with limited capabilities, Lotus Notes, extremely poor reporting tools. Sales territories change often with little regard to existing customer relationships. Unprofessional behavior is tolerated and ignored.

Advice to Management

Invest in your resources and employees. All of them, not just a select few.

Other Employee Reviews for ATTO Technology

"Account Manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

I worked at ATTO Technology full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Excellent and innovative high quality product line with world class CE support.

Cons

Engineering founders still run the show after 27 years. Great for the product development arena but frustrating for sales efforts. Don't expect things to change.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work on the product front but hire a proven VP WW Sales and give the VP the tools to win the volume deals and strategic plays in the market.

"Great jobs for Great People"

Current Employee - Engineering in Buffalo, NY
    Current Employee - Engineering in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at ATTO Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My time with ATTO Technology so far has been more than pleasant beginning with a phone interview with their Corporate Recruiter, followed the next week by on-site interviews with him again and my current supervisor (Both men live & breath the company culture: Driven, Kind, Friendly) My first few weeks included an hour or two of training to learn the technology industry, ATTO's culture/products/expectations, which were followed by my last two months of employment learning many different programming languages and operating systems which have already proven to be more than helpful in my position and career overall! My pay is more than fair when the laid-back environment, friendliness, advancement opportunities & employee benefits are taken into consideration. The work-life balance I have been able to achieve working for ATTO is leaps and bounds better than in my previous positions. I could see myself fostering a long-term career with ATTO Technology for this reason and the fact that we are rapidly expanding as a whole. due to an increase in demand of our industry-leading and high-quality products : )

Cons

A con of working at ATTO Technology would be the lack of awareness of this company in Buffalo. Their products are sold to large West Coast companies such as (Dell, HP, etc.) and I wish more people in the area knew about the great products and jobs this company offers right here in Buffalo!

Advice to Management

Keep training your new hires on the overall mission & product-lines of ATTO Technology. Also, use more resources to get your name out to colleges/clubs/businesses across the Western New York area.