AVID Technical Resources - Wonderful group of people to work for. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AVID Technical Resources

"Wonderful group of people to work for."

Former Employee - Employee in Boston, MA
Former Employee - Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at AVID Technical Resources full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity for someone that is quick on their feet and research savvy. JP, Brian and Al were wonderful to work with and made you feel part of their extended families. Like many staffing firms, they tend to hire young fresh faces that recently graduated college... though there are exceptions to this. If you are an attractive woman or a strong/ friendly sales type of person, this is the place for you. You will earn close to 6 figures your second year.

Cons

If you're not quick on your feet or a go getter, you will fail. Not only here, but any staffing firm. If you are timid, shy, not online most of the time... you will fail. For someone who has other things going on in life, this industry as whole may not be good for you.

Other Employee Reviews for AVID Technical Resources

1. "Great team of support"

I have been working at AVID Technical Resources as a contractor

Pros

I worked with the recruiting team at AVID to get placed in my current contract role. Technically, I'm employed by AVID. My experience as a candidate working with this team was amazing. The recruiter and salesperson that I worked with provided service miles ahead of other agency recruiters. They were very responsive and willing to go above and beyond (including driving me to the interview and my first day of work, as I don't have a car).

Cons

No cons in terms of the candidate experience. Recruiting agencies get a bad rap - and most of them deserve it (I've worked in the recruiting space so I know) - but AVID represents what agencies should be like. I have not been "employed" by them long enough to know if there are any issues with things like payroll, but I doubt there will be.

2. "AVID is awesome"

I have been working at AVID Technical Resources as a contractor

Pros

Great experience working with AVID, the team works hard to help you progress through your career goals.

Cons

None that i can think of