AXA Equitable - Good Company | Glassdoor

"Good Company"

Former Employee - Financial Advisor in New York, NY
Former Employee - Financial Advisor in New York, NY

I worked at AXA Equitable full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pay is about average for market

Cons

Advancement is overall mostly limited

Other Employee Reviews for AXA Equitable

"I have been here since I was 22 years old. AXA is a wonderful place to build a business."

Current Employee - Vice President: American Division in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Vice President: American Division in Chicago, IL

Pros

Culture, Joint work, best practices, unlimited opportunity. It has been 10 years and hard to believe. The support I receive from Sr. Management is second to none. Top rated firm, reputable name, benefits galore! If I had the choice to work for AXA or any other firm in the industry, I would choose AXA hands down.

Advice for new advisors: Be prepared to work hard. This is a challenging profession with a noble purpose.

My income has increased 10 fold because of my effort. The beautiful part of this business is "hard work over rides all."

Cons

Challenging profession. Let's be honest...what opportunity isn't challenging where the payoff is well above $100,000?

Advice to Management

Continue to offer the executive path. I don't believe there is a better way to impact new advisors and work w/ clients.

"Years of being a great company but now is strained by a slow reaction to the economic conditions."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

For many years AXA Equitable was a great place to work. Great development, great work environment, and great benefits.

Cons

Recent management changes and economic conditions have changed the environment and erased all the years of being a great place to work. Continued reductions in the work force and reductions in employee benefits have resulted in a place employees don't want to stay in. Doesn't matter, the company wants them to leave anyway.