AXA - AXA intern | Glassdoor

"AXA intern"

Current Employee - Intern in New York, NY
Current Employee - Intern in New York, NY

Pros

Very friendly and they all helped me when i needed some direction on the issues at hand. So i think its pretty awesome.

Cons

they are not the most effective group of people, pretty much screw around all day and do minimunm work everyda.

Advice to Management

There are many othert jobs out there in which you will find a more rewarding experience like wokring for a small firm with less people

Other Employee Reviews for AXA

1. "Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Intern in Woodbridge, NJ
    Former Employee - Intern in Woodbridge, NJ

Pros

The people are great, offer a nice training program and working environment. It was great to be able to intern at a firm as prominent as AXA.

Cons

Due to the fragmentation of divisions inside the company there was limited contact around the company. I met some great people but wish that I could have expanded my horizons a bit more.

Advice to Management

I think the leadership is very good and helpful to all employees. I think regularly scheduled events across the company would be great.

2. "Time in is money out."

Current Employee - Assistant in North Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Assistant in North Chicago, IL

Pros

Make your own hours, the amount of time you put in is basically the amount of salary your get out. Friendly work environment, people in the office will go out of there way to help you. Most of the time you are on the phone dealing with clients. Office space is nice and easy to get to, with very little congestion near the office building. Near major highways and the supplies in the office are plentiful.

Cons

Hard work, very little compensation in the begining of the career. A lot of downtime when things are slow. A lot of regulation in the industry. That is the same for whatever finacial corp. that you work for.

Advice to Management

I think there should be a training implementation system put into play so that new arrivals can eaisly adapt to the way things are run in the office.