AXA - Good internship | Glassdoor

"Good internship"

Current Employee - Finance Intern in Gainesville, FL
Current Employee - Finance Intern in Gainesville, FL

Pros

Very good internship to get your foot in the door in the financial industry. Every time i have an interview now, this is the main topic of what gets talked about.

Cons

Some work is rather boring, at first you have to file lots of hard copy documents into a computer based system which isn't very exciting.

Advice to Management

The experience I've had with AXA Financial has been a good one. Everyone I work with is always nice and very considerate.

Other Employee Reviews for AXA

"AXA intern"

Current Employee - Intern in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Intern in New York, NY

Pros

Very friendly and they all helped me when i needed some direction on the issues at hand. So i think its pretty awesome.

Cons

they are not the most effective group of people, pretty much screw around all day and do minimunm work everyda.

Advice to Management

There are many othert jobs out there in which you will find a more rewarding experience like wokring for a small firm with less people

2. "Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Intern in Woodbridge, NJ
    Former Employee - Intern in Woodbridge, NJ

Pros

The people are great, offer a nice training program and working environment. It was great to be able to intern at a firm as prominent as AXA.

Cons

Due to the fragmentation of divisions inside the company there was limited contact around the company. I met some great people but wish that I could have expanded my horizons a bit more.

Advice to Management

I think the leadership is very good and helpful to all employees. I think regularly scheduled events across the company would be great.