AZAD Technology Partners - Second Rate Company | Glassdoor

"Second Rate Company"

Current Contractor - Consultant in Beaverton, OR
Current Contractor - Consultant in Beaverton, OR

I have been working at AZAD Technology Partners as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The checks haven't bounced and quarterly "socials" (beer bash). Friendly staff

Cons

They want to hire you as a W2 employee and treat you like a contractor. If they don't have customer - you don't get a paycheck. No paid time off. No vacation, No paid holidays. No paid sick/personal time. And all the time they keep telling you how important you are to them. The insurance they offer is mediocre at best, when they finally let you have it - you have to wait 60 days to apply and then another 30 to get the coverage info. II would have rated the compensation even lower if there had been something lower than 1 star. And you will have to sign a non-competition agreement that may or may not lock you out of most jobs in the area - only an employment attorney could tell you for sure. I signed less paperwork when I bought my house. So are you an employee or a contractor? I haven't quite figured it out yet. All in all - a lousy company to hook up with.

Advice to Management

Do you really want treat people like this? Word will get around.

Other Employee Reviews for AZAD Technology Partners

"Excited about AZAD"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at AZAD Technology Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have really enjoyed working with this company and my resource manager. Their professionalism stood out among the crowd through their career guidance, resume review, and interview preparation. Communication was a strength which I could count on; they were courteous, timely, and thorough resulting in an advocate getting me in the door for interviews, and subsequently, being hired.

Cons

I highly recommend anyone seeking a solid advocate who goes the extra mile to ensure a great fit between perspective employee, and potential employer.

2. "Only has an interview there at azad years back."

Former Freelancer - High Tech Pro in Beaverton, OR
    Former Freelancer - High Tech Pro in Beaverton, OR

Pros

I did not experience anything positive about this firm.

Cons

A recruiter called me over and he did not have anything close to my skills set. He was extremely rude and unprofessional. This is very fundamental that they do not even understand that employees are the people who bring them money in the outsourcing industry. I am glad I did not work "for" them. And I believe in some of the negative posts here about them. A company like that has no position in the work place anywhere.

Advice to Management

Fold it up, cash it out.