Aaron's - Hard work, but good compensation. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aaron's

"Hard work, but good compensation."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Aaron's full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Semi-regular schedule, paid holidays off, and benefits. Raises are available, as is moving up in the company if you wish. Fun people to work with. It greatly depends on how your GM runs the store, if you will enjoy your job. Mine is pretty good.

Cons

Cleaning returned merchandise! Yuck! Some customers are not pleasant, but you will have that in customer service.

Advice to Management

Listen to your GM's. Some policies are redundant, they waste employees' time that could be better spent doing something else.

Other Employee Reviews for Aaron's

1. "Aarons Sucks"

Current Employee - Manager Trainee
    Current Employee - Manager Trainee

I have been working at Aaron's full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some of the people I work with are real good people and what keeps me their.

Cons

Over worked, unrealistic goals to make managers their bonuses raises etc, no social life ( They want all your prime time), low pay for whats expected of you, almost everyone besides 2 people enjoy it and the rest of us are currently looking for other employment. I've never really hated a job they are what they are but this one is the worst one I've worked at.

Advice to Management

Appreciate your associates and try doing a week of a PT's , CSR's , or Mt's position so you understand the work we do.

"Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - General Manager
    Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at Aaron's full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The benefits are the best in the industry... Never have to work on Sunday, almost always a 5 day work week. Excellent opportunities for advancement. From the top down, it is about helping the customer get to ownership.

Cons

It is true that you sometimes have to go into customer's homes that are not clean, but that is the customer's fault, not the companies fault.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing... I have been here four years & every year they keep giving more benefits to the associates.