Abstrakt Marketing Group - Great place to grow | Glassdoor

"Great place to grow"

Current Employee - Social Media Manager in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Social Media Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Abstrakt Marketing Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was promoted twice in my first 8 months here, and am currently in a position that challenges me and helps me grow every day. I feel that the work I do is important, both to Abstrakt and our clients but also to my professional development as well. Although I am kept busy, I also have a lot of fun at work and feel like I have a good work-life balance.

Overall, Abstrakt is a fun and fast-paced company where I have had the chance to learn, grow and develop as a young professional.

Cons

There is no slacking off at Abstrakt - management expects you to do your very best every day, but I don't believe that is too much to ask. We work hard, but the hard work pays off in the form of recognition along with professional and personal growth.

Advice to Management

Continue fostering an environment where employees can advance their careers and have fun while doing it.

Other Employee Reviews for Abstrakt Marketing Group

"The best place I ever worked at!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Abstrakt Marketing Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Autonomy to do what you want and contribute to the team - truly a place that embraces thinking outside of the box. A high-energy environment with lots of fun mixed in with work. A company that cares about it's employees - refreshing!

Cons

I have only good things to say about Abstrakt -

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do - it's all good!

"Great career opportunities and a fun office culture!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Abstrakt Marketing Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The best part about working at Abstrakt is that I knew if I worked hard, there were several advancement opportunities available to me. Unlike many others, I was never afraid to express my interest and desire to advance within my career and the company. The management team was always willing to meet with me and discuss my career path at Abstrakt. Working for a semi-new company was very exciting. Being able to be apart of helping the company grow and succeed was a rewarding experience. I am impressed to see where Abstrakt is today and I have no doubt they will only continue to prosper.

I also appreciated the emphasis on culture that the owners of Abstrakt created. There was always fun things going on in and outside the office, from “Drink Cart Fridays,” company picnics, happy hours to Nintendo Wii tournaments. The bonuses and sales contests were also very motivating. The opportunity to make more money each month was ALWAYS available.

Cons

No cons for me, but if you want a job where you can get away with pretending to work instead of actually working hard and getting rewarded for it, this isn't for you.

Advice to Management

Keep promoting from within and motivating your employees. Abstrakt will continue to thrive!