Abstrakt Marketing Group - Great place to grow | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great place to grow"

Current Employee - Social Media Manager in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Social Media Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Abstrakt Marketing Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was promoted twice in my first 8 months here, and am currently in a position that challenges me and helps me grow every day. I feel that the work I do is important, both to Abstrakt and our clients but also to my professional development as well. Although I am kept busy, I also have a lot of fun at work and feel like I have a good work-life balance.

Overall, Abstrakt is a fun and fast-paced company where I have had the chance to learn, grow and develop as a young professional.

Cons

There is no slacking off at Abstrakt - management expects you to do your very best every day, but I don't believe that is too much to ask. We work hard, but the hard work pays off in the form of recognition along with professional and personal growth.

Advice to Management

Continue fostering an environment where employees can advance their careers and have fun while doing it.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Unmatched Office Environment and People"

I have been working at Abstrakt Marketing Group full-time

Pros

Atmosphere - The positive atmosphere has to be at the top of the list. When you walk off the elevators each day you feel motivated by the various employee promotions running and the friendly people around the office.

Growth Opportunity - The management team encourages the employees to take ownership and pride in what they do. For those that take advantage of this opportunity and put the effort in, not only get recognition, but they are quickly promoted into bigger roles.

Benefits - Compared to most companies out there today, Abstrakt offers a very competitive benefits package. It includes IRA, health, dental, vision, generous PTO, and more.

Cons

There are none worth mentioning. No company is perfect, but of all the places I have worked, I have never seen a company that works as hard as this one to motivate and incentivize its people.

Advice to Management

Continue looking for new opportunities to grow the company and strive to keep Abstrakt a place people love to be.

"The best place I ever worked at!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Abstrakt Marketing Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Autonomy to do what you want and contribute to the team - truly a place that embraces thinking outside of the box. A high-energy environment with lots of fun mixed in with work. A company that cares about it's employees - refreshing!

Cons

I have only good things to say about Abstrakt -

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do - it's all good!

Discover more reviews about Abstrakt Marketing Group.