Academic Partnerships - I could not be happier with my decision... | Glassdoor

"I could not be happier with my decision..."

Current Employee - Student Coordinator- Retention Services (Remote Employee)

I have been working at Academic Partnerships full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with AP for over a year now and I an extremely happy with my decision to join the organization. I currently work as a Student Coordinator in the Retention Services department and get to assist student daily as they work towards their goal of higher education. My role is 100% remote (work from home), which has afforded me a work/life balance that is unparalleled to any other company I have worked for. We... have a wonderful team that is very supportive and genuinely wants to see you succeed and grow! AP also offers a very competitive PTO and benefits package as well.

Cons

As with any online program management provider, there are times where the pace of the day moves extremely fast. This can be challenging, but the team and the company overall is very appreciative of the hard work that is being done and is not shy about sharing praises during those high-volume/productivity times.

Academic Partnerships2019-11-13

"Excellent Company"

Current Employee - Enrollment Specialist in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Academic Partnerships full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I've worked at AP for almost 8 years now and I absolutely love it! My management team has always been fair to our group and I have NO complaints. My salary is excellent and what I love about the company is that when employees give feedback they actually listen and try to implement it. We receive bonuses and pretty cool teambuilding events as well. Let's not even talk about the work from home benefits. Most of the... ES team now works from home and if they don't now it's probably coming. Just that.....just that ONE benefit is TREMENDOUS. I don't think many people actually understand how awesome it is to work from your home and how much you save on food, gas, car repairs, clothes....I could keep going. If you get a chance to apply here, do not miss out.

Cons

I do wish our benefits were a bit cheaper and our systems could use an upgrade. Currently we have two systems which pretty much do the same thing, taking it down to one would help. However, aside from that I don't have many complaints. If I did, I would probably be looking for another job and I am not.

Advice to Management

KEEP LISTENING TO US and thank you!

Academic Partnerships2019-11-21

"Work hard, get paid fast"

Current Freelancer - SEO Content Writer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Academic Partnerships for more than a year

Pros

The company pays fairly well for this type of work. And they pay you promptly.

Cons

This isn't intended to be a negative comment, just sort of a heads-up -- Their standards are very high and you will have to put in the effort.

Advice to Management

Don't compromise your standards. They keep your clients happy and make me a better writer.

Academic Partnerships2019-11-27

Discover more reviews about Academic Partnerships.