Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing place to work and grow

Mar 25, 2021 - Field Sales Representative in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is the most inclusive, supportive company I have worked for. Also, the training is amazing. Strong leadership that truly supports the team.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Review

May 8, 2021 - Student Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Management, Pay, Growth, and Life Balance

Cons

There really isn't any Cons, can get redundant but do your best and you can manage your own business

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing Place To Work!

Mar 25, 2021 - Executive Director in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is ethical, progressive, and growing. The talented individuals that I get to work with are top-notch in all the departments. When I was looking to change careers I put AP at the top of my list for company culture and growth. I have been on the field sales team for 2 + years and the family culture is supportive, innovative, and dedicated to achieving success. The work-life is a great balance of work hard and play hard. We love to celebrate our successes and share ideas to help each other grow. There are many opportunities to work on cross-functional teams and have exposure to other departments which is something I look for to grow and develop.

Cons

Technology resources and cross-function communication are a couple of weaknesses that have been identified by our executive leaders. Actions to implement new technology and increase communication have begun.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Academic Partnerships.