Acadian Asset Management - Here's thirty pieces of silver, to pay the Devil | Glassdoor
  1. "Here's thirty pieces of silver, to pay the Devil"

Former Employee - Technical Help in Boston, MA

I worked at Acadian Asset Management full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Get paid. Lots of people who think they know what's going on but don't. No accountability. Can be subpar and make it big time. Love to play with new technology have no idea how it works get scared and run back to old principles everyone is the smartest person in the room !

Cons

Will find someone to pin it on so be careful Only people who stay can't find work other places so lots of old relics.

Advice to Management

Keep it golden , pay that money

Acadian Asset Management2019-07-20

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing work place to work, great teams and company culture!"

Former Intern - Investment Analytics and Data Science in Boston, MA

I worked at Acadian Asset Management for less than a year

Pros

I was a summer intern in 2019 and I was working in the Investment Analytics and Data team. The company has good company culture and the environment is amazing to work at, the team managers have a very pragmatic approach to problem solving and their merits is justified from their work and work ethics. The team consists of some really experienced and amazing people and the work is cutting edge from research as well... as development point of view. The overall internship experience was really amazing and it is definitely something I may brag about on my portfolio!

Cons

Honestly, I didn't find any.

Acadian Asset Management2019-09-20
  2. "Amazing learning opportunities at a vibrant company"

Former Intern - Performance and Attribution in Boston, MA

I worked at Acadian Asset Management for less than a year

Pros

The firm has an open and friendly culture - you can talk to anyone at the firm no matter their role and they will give you time. Employees are very knowledgeable and passionate about their work, and they are more than willing to incorporate your ideas. Interns are truly integrated into their departments and given meaningful work - they are treated like full-time employees which is great experience. Acadian also has... a great focus on community service which is extremely important and builds camaraderie among employees.

Cons

I can't think of any

Advice to Management

Acadian is growing quickly - maintain the small-company environment as much as you can! It's amazing to work at a company where most people know each other.

Acadian Asset Management2019-09-06

Discover more reviews about Acadian Asset Management.