Acadian Asset Management - "Pass the buck" culture | Glassdoor

""Pass the buck" culture"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at Acadian Asset Management full-time

Pros

Money flies around this place. From the free lunches to the Acadian logo-ed swag.

Cons

The management system and performance review system encourages a 'me-first' attitude where people are unwilling to help or share experience. Money is king and almost all incentive is personal and monetary which leads to employees working extra hard to avoid blame while not so hard on teamwork or leading (in terms of management).

Advice to Management

Figure out a way to monetize a positive culture instead of the "race to the top of the title chain" in place now. You might have happier employees instead of just money hungry ones.

Acadian Asset Management2014-03-31

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing work place to work, great teams and company culture!"

Former Intern - Investment Analytics and Data Science in Boston, MA

I worked at Acadian Asset Management for less than a year

Pros

I was a summer intern in 2019 and I was working in the Investment Analytics and Data team. The company has good company culture and the environment is amazing to work at, the team managers have a very pragmatic approach to problem solving and their merits is justified from their work and work ethics. The team consists of some really experienced and amazing people and the work is cutting edge from research as well... as development point of view. The overall internship experience was really amazing and it is definitely something I may brag about on my portfolio!

Cons

Honestly, I didn't find any.

Acadian Asset Management2019-09-20
  2. "no"

Current Employee - Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Acadian Asset Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

good working environmeny for me

Cons

not too much i notice

Acadian Asset Management2019-10-11

Discover more reviews about Acadian Asset Management.