Acadian Asset Management - Acadian taught me a lot while working there and kept my work engaging and interesting. | Glassdoor

"Acadian taught me a lot while working there and kept my work engaging and interesting."

I worked at Acadian Asset Management

Pros

Frequent company events, including a ski trip and open bar cocktail hours at high end local eateries. Generous vacation time. Frequent learning opportunities. Generous bonuses.

Cons

Politics, but that is standard for any office. There's really not much bad to say, Acadian really takes care of its people.

Advice to Management

I left a year ago, and I know that the landscape has changed since then, so I don't think I could offer any relevant advice.

Acadian Asset Management2015-03-03

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing work place to work, great teams and company culture!"

Former Intern - Investment Analytics and Data Science in Boston, MA

I worked at Acadian Asset Management for less than a year

Pros

I was a summer intern in 2019 and I was working in the Investment Analytics and Data team. The company has good company culture and the environment is amazing to work at, the team managers have a very pragmatic approach to problem solving and their merits is justified from their work and work ethics. The team consists of some really experienced and amazing people and the work is cutting edge from research as well... as development point of view. The overall internship experience was really amazing and it is definitely something I may brag about on my portfolio!

Cons

Honestly, I didn't find any.

Acadian Asset Management2019-09-20
  2. "no"

Current Employee - Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Acadian Asset Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

good working environmeny for me

Cons

not too much i notice

Acadian Asset Management2019-10-11

Discover more reviews about Acadian Asset Management.