- 5.0May 7, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Working for Accelerate Behavioral Health has been an absolute dream come true for me. I feel appreciated, respected and cared for unlike any organization I have ever worked for in the past. I absolutely love my work family and couldn't ask for a better team of colleagues to work with on a day-to-day basis. Everyone is genuine, hard working and passionate about the field of ABA. No idea, comment or concern is left unheard by management and everyone builds one another up in some shape or form. For the first time ever I can say that I love going to work everyday. If you are looking for a company where you will feel appreciated, cared for, respected, part of a family and happy to come to work everyday; ABH is just the place!
I have no cons to list.4Accelerate Behavioral Health Response6y
Thank you so much for the kind words! We set out to make sure every Employee of ABH feels appreciated. We are happy to hear that you enjoy it. As you know, we have an open door policy and welcome any and all feedback. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if there's anything we can do to make working at ABH even better.
- 5.0Jun 15, 2021RBTFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsOrlando, FL
- You are truly valued as an individual and as an employee - Administration takes care of making sure you are always up to date with your credentials and necessary certifications While there are multiple drives between clients at times, the admin team tries to make sure that you are scheduled with clients who live near each other to alleviate the encumbrance. - A truly proper and ethical company for ABA services
- Driving to various locations (To be expected- as this is the nature of in-home)Accelerate Behavioral Health Response3y
Thank you for the kind words. We are very happy to hear that you feel valued as an individual and as an employee. We strive to create a workplace culture where everyone feels as if they are part of a family and we are so grateful to have you as a part of ours. Thanks again for reviewing us! Please feel free to reach out to the Admin team if there's anything you need.
- 5.0Aug 7, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearOrlando, FL
Responsive management team and wonderful administrative support Quarterly company events to promote team-building Wonderful patients and families Good work/life balance Paid time off Health benefits Therapy materials purchased/provided by company and readily available for use Effort made to keep caseload numbers manageable and to minimize driving between patients Flexible scheduling Fantastic employees (hard working, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable) Great communication between all team members Effort made to find employees alternate hours when last-minute cancellations occur Effort made to pair patients with staff in a manner that maximizes staff strengths (which also supports treatment efficacy)
Sometimes the amount of driving can be tiring (as is often the case with an in-home service model) Scheduling can sometimes be hectic during transition times (e.g., school term to summer; this is not a con unique to this company)5Accelerate Behavioral Health Response6y
Thank you so much for your review! Health insurance and PTO is the least we can do to support such an amazing team! We feel that every Employee deserves the best so there's less stress on the part of therapist which translates to a better product for our patients and families.