Acceleration Partners - It's okay. | Glassdoor
  1. "It's okay."

Former Employee - Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at Acceleration Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Positive culture with focus on personal development. Remote

Cons

Lack of industry knowledge at people-managing levels.

Acceleration Partners2020-02-19
  1. "Dream come true"

Current Employee - Publisher Development Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

I'm so lucky to be at AP! They value each employee as an individual and have created a genuinely positive and encouraging work environment. Working remotely can be isolating, but I have never felt so connected with my colleagues, more so than working in an actual office. Bob and the leadership team have created an culture that truly fosters growth, both personally and professionally. The work is challenging yet rewarding, the environment is flexible and management truly cares about their employees.

Cons

Training could be improved, but is always getting better.

Acceleration Partners2020-02-24
  2. "Not your typical agency!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

AP has one of the best and most transparent cultures I have seen in my career. The senior leadership is completely approachable and extremely focused on creating an environment that is challeging, but also rewarding for it's employees. The company is 100% remote (work from home), however, the business has been bulit from the ground up with this in mind and goes the extra mile to make the connections betweeen teams and other colleages as strong as within a traditional office environment. The culture promotes hard work, celebrates wins, and is open and honest about challenges and areas for personal and professional improvement.

Cons

Working remotely can be a great fit for some, but certainly not for all. It does require discipline and focus, as well as a higher level of autonomy than most jobs. The fast pace is that of a typical agency, which can be very rewarding but also very challenging at times. One has to truly focus on their own personal and professional development in order to achieve the optimal work/life balance.

Continue reading
    Acceleration Partners2020-01-31

Discover more reviews about Acceleration Partners.