AccentCare - Its ok. | Glassdoor

"Its ok."

I have been working at AccentCare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Promotions are good, but salary is low. Good place to get experience.

Cons

No raises. Freeze on salaries or so they say. Turn over is rampant. Good people are always leaving for more pay elsewhere.

Advice to Management

The large turn over of workers in this company is not cost effective, but management seems to think that its unavoidable in home health. Having to hire and train over and over, is bad for moral, and so unneccessary. But thanks for all the experience and training. I'm now looking for a job elsewhere....

Other Employee Reviews for AccentCare

1. "I worked for Accent for a little over a year and a half as a Home Health Coordinator in Houston and in Dallas."

Current Employee - Home Health Coordinator
    Current Employee - Home Health Coordinator

I have been working at AccentCare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very little supervision- very relaxed schedule
    Great training program in Dallas at the corporate office

Cons

Very little supervision
    Territory managers are stretched too thing and give the sale people very little attention

2. "Higher Management is a disgrace and need to be trained on how to keep their team happy!"

Pros

My Coworkers were great they all felt as stressed and anxiety ridden as I did so you were able to have someone be sympathetic. The also agreed that the Directors were horrible and did not give a crap about their teams that reported to them! Never have seen anything like this in my life!

Cons

No raises no review's ..but senior level management repeatedly talk about the bonuses they get on Accentcare Team Wide conference calls. One member of the Senior level management team said they needed their bonus because they have a life event to pay for on the same call the CEO said no raises... Nice..so I guess the worker bees do not need bonuses or raises! Just more work with zero appreciation!

Advice to Management

Do a Temp check with people. If people keep saying these people are toxic then they are..Keep your people Happy!! And Always Remember...there are no bad companies... Just bad management!!!