Accenture - Good | Glassdoor

"Good"

Current Employee - Analyst in Dublin, CA
Current Employee - Analyst in Dublin, CA

Pros

Great people fun to work with

Cons

Not challenging enough, needs to be more challenging

Advice to Management

Hire more engineers

Other Employee Reviews for Accenture

1. "Great learning's experiance"

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Chicago, IL

Pros

In Accenture i was able to learn a lot of things. There knowledge exchange is good and we get lot of facilities and learning stuff

Cons

In Accenture even though its a good company the growth is slow. In addition sometimes your work doesn't get noticed by everyone

Advice to Management

I would like to have a more time with upper management and also give lower people opportunity to develop business if possible

"Accenture is a great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Pros

In general, I think Accenture is a great place to work. The most important aspect of any job in my opinion (even as much as the actual work being done) is the quality of the people you work with. I feel Accenture has great people to work with that are knowledgeable at what they do and are easy to get along with (for the most part).

In addition, Accenture is good at working to ensure people are in roles that they are a good fit.

Cons

Accenture is a large company and thus has "large company" rigidness. Most notably, in my opinion, is their compensation packages. Although Accenture has good benefits, their salaries can leave much to be desired. Someone of the same caliber as an Accenture employee can probably earn more at another company, regardless of role. I attribute this to the fact that there is a large supply of people that want to work at Accenture and therefore Accenture doesn't have to pay significant salaries to attract or retain employees.