Accenture - High Performance Delivered | Glassdoor
  1. "High Performance Delivered"

Current Employee - Business Operations Specialist in Bangalore

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very good, colorful, and sky is the limit for talented people. If you are good performer and good at presenting yourself through you will grow in Accenture. If you talk about the work culture it is one of the awesome happening place. There is so much openness that you can reach out to anyone and can ask your concerns. Its just Great !!!!!!

Cons

So, it's very subjective and may be good or bad depending on various factors/parameters.

Advice to Management

It would be better if we could have an improvement in Referral program portal in India. I have witnessed referral requests status - waiting for screening going for as long as 2 months.

Accenture2012-06-15
  1. "Awesome Place To Work"

Former Employee - Business Strategy Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros

Challenging engagements, prestige in the Strategy practice, awesome culture, great pay and benefits!

Cons

- Absurd obsession with getting the workforce to 50% male/female...what about quality over quantity?

Accenture2019-10-16

"Most helpful coworkers I have ever had"

Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone is very helpful and open Very inclusive and diverse company Lot of opportunity

Cons

Your job may involve a lot of travel. Usual travel is you leave on a Sunday night and come back on a Thursday night. And that can be every week depending on what you are working on. High expectation Billable focused. It is a consulting firm so for every hour you don't bill the client, they lose money

Advice to Management

Manage travel expectations with clients better. It will be great if we can travel every other week.

Accenture2019-11-05

Discover more reviews about Accenture.