Accenture - Endless Opportunity | Glassdoor

"Endless Opportunity"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Accenture full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- A lot of variety and career opportunities
- Can move ahead quickly
- You get assigned a career counselor - I've never had so much support for my career anywhere I've ever worked
- Healthcare is so so, but the paid maternity leave is awesome and there's flexibility for a good work/life balance
- Hardworking colleagues, but not the type that throw you under the bus to get ahead. It's all about working together to have a successful client relationship.

Cons

-They low-ball on a salary (as do many though), so don't be afraid to negotiate.

Advice to Management

Invest more in operations! I know we always get put on the back burner but it would be nice to have efficient applications and programs to work with. We have to do a lot of manual work for a company that prides itself in innovation.

Other Employee Reviews for Accenture

"Accenture only cares about its profit and revenue numbers and very little about its people"

Current Employee - Client Financial Management Analyst in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Client Financial Management Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at Accenture full-time (More than a year)

Pros

close walk to work, I liked my colleagues

Cons

Often working on many tasks at once and proposal work, could often work 12 hours per day or more.

Advice to Management

Please reach out to the lower level people, I never speak to my upper management and I think that face time would have created a better team and created more learning experiences

2. "Consultant"

I worked at Accenture full-time

Pros

great opportunities for growth. dynamic environment like a second masters degree. great travel opportunities. senior managers want to mentor new employees.

Cons

if you aren't the type of person that can quickly adapt to dynamic situations and tough environments, then this type of environment may not be for you.

Advice to Management

take the mentoring part of the role seriously. new hires come from many different environments and don't all confirm to one Accenture model. encourage diversity of thought.