Accenture - Great Place to work, salary sucks, great opportunities to grow and meet the best people (one of our core values). | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Place to work, salary sucks, great opportunities to grow and meet the best people (one of our core values)."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bangalore

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people in the hierarchy are great. A person can find mentors at all levels trying to help a person grow professionally and personally. The company has six core values: CORBIS. Great thing is everybody is very concerned about these and it makes Accenture a great place to work. They try different ways of outreach and if you have been there a long time, you can see that you are definitely not the same person who... joined again Professionally as well as personally.

Cons

The basic thing about the company is it's salary structure which is really poor.

Advice to Management

The upper management is doing it's job properly only that when it comes to money and they know where the glitch is, they will reach out to you, give assurances and not ever do anything about it. Take it seriously, guys. It's because of this, you have a huge attrition rate. I'm leaving you guys as we speak.

Accenture2012-06-30
  1. "Nice people"

Former Intern - Research Analyst Intern

I worked at Accenture

Pros

Great people! Super friendly staff!

Cons

None! Enjoyed my time working there.

Accenture2019-11-21

"Great company with lots of growth"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros

personally my experience with Accenture has all been positive. There is office politics but nothing out of the normal make sure you set your self up for success with people around you. There is little movement with leadership but this could be a both a pro and a con. Lots of diversity in work groups and ERG's are there to supplement your personal growth.

Cons

At times leadership can make big decisions without disclosing or asking team members that really impact operations. Formulating a commutative agenda would increase moral and have buy in from Team Leads.

Accenture2019-11-19

Discover more reviews about Accenture.