Accenture - Best company to work with if you want to have fun,learn and grow. | Glassdoor
  1. "Best company to work with if you want to have fun,learn and grow."

Current Employee - Regional Learning Administrator in Mumbai

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Accenture believes in providing the best in class services to its clients by focusing completely on development of one of its most important assets - people. The best thing about working with Accenture is that one gets ample opportunities to learn and enhance their skills. Everyone in the company is approachable including the senior management to make sure all the questions are answered and support is provided in... every way possible to create a working environment where everyday is a new learning experience.

Cons

At times employees do get dissatisfied and demotivated with all the number crunching involved in getting the monthly scorecard as somewhere that human touch is lost. My suggestion would be openly discuss your grievances with the management and i am sure it would be taken care off in the best possible manner.

Advice to Management

No suggestions. This is the best Senior management team I have ever worked with.

Accenture2012-07-27
  1. "Nice people"

Former Intern - Research Analyst Intern

I worked at Accenture

Pros

Great people! Super friendly staff!

Cons

None! Enjoyed my time working there.

Accenture2019-11-21

"Great company with lots of growth"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros

personally my experience with Accenture has all been positive. There is office politics but nothing out of the normal make sure you set your self up for success with people around you. There is little movement with leadership but this could be a both a pro and a con. Lots of diversity in work groups and ERG's are there to supplement your personal growth.

Cons

At times leadership can make big decisions without disclosing or asking team members that really impact operations. Formulating a commutative agenda would increase moral and have buy in from Team Leads.

Accenture2019-11-19

Discover more reviews about Accenture.