Accenture - Stepping from student life into a professional environment | Glassdoor

"Stepping from student life into a professional environment"

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Accenture full-time for less than a year

Pros

The Working environment and facilities are very good. They follow a work etiquette. People are very friendly and out-going and follow the work culture. Growth and Career prospects are good as that I have heard from other people, (Am yet to see it).

Cons

Compensation is too low. They have a very hectic schedule. They follow a 10 Hour shift which displaces work and life balance. Politics is a common sight in the Corporate World. Here too there is a lot of politics. For example, If the manager is of a North Indian Origin, he gives more preference towards people from his region.

Advice to Management

Accenture is an MNC. Request is to pay better compensation. Recognize the hard-workers and provide them the opportunities to grow. Reduce work schedule in order to provide a balance between work and life.

Accenture2012-09-17
  1. "Amazing Work Culture"

Former Employee - Senior Analyst

I worked at Accenture full-time

Pros

Employee Benefits Work life balance Good projects

Cons

No specific Cons noticed while being at the company

Advice to Management

Nothing

Accenture2019-11-13

"Most helpful coworkers I have ever had"

Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone is very helpful and open Very inclusive and diverse company Lot of opportunity

Cons

Your job may involve a lot of travel. Usual travel is you leave on a Sunday night and come back on a Thursday night. And that can be every week depending on what you are working on. High expectation Billable focused. It is a consulting firm so for every hour you don't bill the client, they lose money

Advice to Management

Manage travel expectations with clients better. It will be great if we can travel every other week.

Accenture2019-11-05

Discover more reviews about Accenture.