Accenture - Consulting Internship Experience | Glassdoor
  1. "Consulting Internship Experience"

Former Employee - Consulting Intern in Kuala Lumpur

I worked at Accenture for less than a year

Pros

The people are very helpful and approachable, get to start work on "real jobs" immediately at the start of internship, give you responsibilities from day one.

Cons

Not general across the board, but I had to work longer hours on the project I was put on - nevertheless, it was still fun as we worked really well as a team, so it didn't feel too much of a chore to work after hours/ on weekends.

Accenture2013-03-03
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Technology Analyst

I have been working at Accenture full-time

Pros

Great work environment and ability to move around/up the corporate ladder. Work life balance is a huge plus as well.

Cons

As of now I don't see any cons

Accenture2019-08-16

"Alot of Jobs One Home"

Current Employee - Infrastructure Manager in West Lafayette, IN

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are a lot of pros working for Accenutre. They have great career opportunities, a never ending supply of interesting work, competitive compensation, wonderful benefits, great people, wonderful training programs, a tremendous number of brilliant professionals in their fields ready to help, and great core values.

Cons

This is not an opportunity for those that do not want to work. At Accenture everyone has a load of work to do and often times under very tight customer time lines. It is a challenge that I enjoy but many might find it stressful.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Accenture is on a path to not only financial success but also to cultural success which is a much hard thing to achieve.

Accenture2015-09-21

Discover more reviews about Accenture.