Accenture - Great Learning experience | Glassdoor

"Great Learning experience"

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You learn everyday You’re around great people You really grow from each experience There are so many opportunities to network

Cons

You can get stuck on a bad project You may get thrown into things you’ve never done and have to be creative to find a solution

Advice to Management

Take into account what people want to do with their careers.

Accenture2019-08-21
  1. "Awesome Place To Work"

Former Employee - Business Strategy Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros

Challenging engagements, prestige in the Strategy practice, awesome culture, great pay and benefits!

Cons

- Absurd obsession with getting the workforce to 50% male/female...what about quality over quantity?

Accenture2019-10-16

"What does the Firm mean to me?"

Former Employee - Agile Coach in New York, NY

I worked at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked with Accenture in two countries - the US and India. I felt that there is deep respect for one another and one can trust & rely upon another to deliver on commitments. There was an extremely high degree of ownership and accountability at an individual level - a deep sense of personal commitment. I salute the commitment to "Performance Achievement" at a scale that is daunting - it takes... tremendous courage on the part of leadership to initiate this and support it, knowing fully well that it takes multiple years to achieve the intended outcome.

Cons

Accenture's greatest strength can also be its weakness. Its size and speed can cause scary moments - particularly when multiple countries & cultures are involved. The change can be daunting and structures are needed to navigate the rough waters.

Accenture2018-09-22

Discover more reviews about Accenture.