Accenture - Accenture is a Shark Tank | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

"Accenture is a Shark Tank"

Former Employee - Senior Manager in New York, NY
Former Employee - Senior Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Accenture full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

It makes you believe that you are working for a world class company. It does a great job with managing its brand. This gives you a world recognized brand on your resume.

Cons

Accenture is not a company I would recommend to a friend, and not even to an enemy. All the core values that they company claims to have are only on paper. The company is run by a handful of greedy IPO partners. What "respect for the invidual" are we referring to when they company thrives on backstabbers and politicians. What "integrity" are we referring to when the company is practicing questionable accounting practices. What "one global network" are we talking about when resources from India are treated like second class citizens. People are leaving company and spending hours in shrink's offices trying to recover from all the abuse and humiliation this company puts people through.

Other Employee Reviews for Accenture

1. "It is what you make of it"

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Accenture full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is what you make of it!...there is a lot of opportunity you are willing to motivate yourself and pursue it by networking and working hard

Cons

It is what you make of it!...it's such a large company that if you are not proactive about your career it is possible to remain stagnant

2. "I had excellent career growth in Accenture and learnt the skills more than in any other company"

Pros

excellent career growth and learning opportunities. Get to work with big clients in the business

Cons

Too much process oriented and inflexible work timings sometimes. Difficult to make work life balance.

Advice to Management

Be more flexible with work timings