KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great growth and experience

Jan 13, 2022 - Associate Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I got out of it what I put into it. Management and Leadership were always clear and precise with me, as well as open in their communication. The work was as fun and challenging as I wanted it to be. It also gave me the opportunity to work on a variety of projects in several hands-on, lead and management positions. I learned a lot about myself and like to think grew a lot while there.

Cons

I have no cons to write about.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work

May 9, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong innovation culture, excellent stewardship, strong clients and market position

Cons

sometimes it can be very political and constant change

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Great Career, Until Cuts Come

Oct 19, 2020 - Managing Director in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Highly competitive environment , talented people, well run business, financial strength of the company, good pay

Cons

Demanding work schedule, heavy travel, bureaucracy, massiveness of the company

465 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Accenture.

Accenture Photos

+ Add Photo
Accenture photo of: Projetos Inspiradores
Accenture photo of: No lançamento do nosso São Paulo Innovation Hub, contamos com a participação especial de Paul Daugherty, Chief Technology & Innovation Officer.
Accenture photo of: É orgulho que fala? Diversidade na liderança, desenvolvimento de talentos e criação de uma cultura de igualdade.
Accenture photo of: Accenture’s Fredericton team collected 580 food items to donate to their local food bank.
Accenture photo of: Office