Acceptance Insurance - treat you like they don't trust you, constant redundancies, relentless is their favorite word | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Acceptance Insurance

"treat you like they don't trust you, constant redundancies, relentless is their favorite word"

Current Employee - Agent
Current Employee - Agent

Pros

admin support personnel do a good job getting your paycheck to you each and every pay period.
they provide a bathroom for breaks and allow you to breath air.

Cons

a hundred or more emails daily, that must be read because any one of them may have a new standard operating procedure thrust upon you with deadlines for new reports by end of day.
time wasting reports
want you to call customers 3x a day to get paid like it is a collections company, don't treat customers with respect.
must do guerrilla marketing (plaster parking lots with sticky flyers) 250 a week
can't have a stapler on your desk

Advice to Management

quit treating your best asset (agents that have good relationships with their customers) as if this is kindergarten and must be baby sat

Other Employee Reviews for Acceptance Insurance

1. "Keep It Up!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Green Hills, Davidson, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Green Hills, Davidson, TN

I have been working at Acceptance Insurance full-time

Pros

There have been a lot of improvements since the start of 2016 across several aspects of the company that make this an exciting place to work with a bright future. Lots of really good people led by a senior management team that genuinely care about employee morale and giving everyone a voice.

Cons

Working here is great, so no complaints in that department.

Advice to Management

Continue down the current path keep true to the strategy.

Acceptance Insurance Response

Jun 13, 2017 – Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We are happy to hear that you share our excitement for the future of the company. We agree that we've got a great team here and a great group of senior ... More

2. "Stable"

Current Employee - Insurance Agents Office Manager in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Insurance Agents Office Manager in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Acceptance Insurance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

DM and RM are supportive, and will give you the tools to help you succeed in your job (rare from my experience!). Decent pay, your pay is what you make it. The bigger your store, and the more you sell, the more you get paid from commission, makes sense since we work in sales, we get a decent hourly base pay too. We have a good amount of vacation days. Pay is biweekly. And if you have any questions in anything that you are doing, help is only a phone call away.

Cons

Training should be beefed up. Taking a test independently, reading then taking the test, isn't as effective as I would like it to be. And communication between the agents and underwriting procedures. They are actively working on making this better though.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! Communication is key! I love how supportive you are, we are a team, and it feels like it. Thank you.

Acceptance Insurance Response

Jun 8, 2017 – Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that you feel confident in the tools you are given and that you have the support necessary to be successful in your role. We ... More