Accolo - If You like Low Pay for a Ton of Work - | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Accolo

"If You like Low Pay for a Ton of Work -"

Current Contractor - Contract Recruiter in Larkspur, CA
Current Contractor - Contract Recruiter in Larkspur, CA

I have been working at Accolo as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work from home. Everyone here is a Contractor. You don't have to worry about being at your kid's soccer game.

Cons

Low pay for a ton of work. Clients pay up front and they think they own you and can be disrespectful. No benefits. Weird management.

Advice to Management

Have your peoples' backs and stick up for them.

Other Employee Reviews for Accolo

"Accolo an exciting, empowering, and fulfilling place to work."

Current Employee - RPO Business Development in Larkspur, CA
    Current Employee - RPO Business Development in Larkspur, CA

I have been working at Accolo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at Accolo with has provided an empowering, and collaborative work environment. The opportunity to be self -directed and work out how to do what is required without someone looking over my shoulder has been remarkable. The culture has attracted an exciting mix of employees who have one thing in common: We all know what needs to get done and we make sure it happens. The potential here at Accolo creates a daily excitement that feeds the desire to not only do the work but find ways to improve what we do. The opportunity to get America back to work brings deep meaning to all we do. The upbeat, fun, and focused Accolo team are a joy to work with. The opportunity to grow is enormous. Just step up to the plate and roll up your sleeves. It is not business as usual but rather an extraordinary example of what happens when you support, believe,and empower your team.

Cons

I have been guilty of not going home at a reasonable time because of my passion to do what it takes to get a job done. The extra effort is always noted, and appreciated. I would stay longer but I have to remind myself I am also a parent. The bottom line and biggest con for Accolo is ITS ADDICTIVE.

Advice to Management

BRAVO.. keep hiring the incredible caliber of employees we have on the Accolo team. I applaud that there is no them and us at Accolo. The transparency is refreshing. Thanks for keeping the awesome snacks in the cupboard and the beer in the fridge.

"Great place to work! Work, Balance Highly Enforced"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Larkspur, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Larkspur, CA

I have been working at Accolo full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people, upper management not afraid to get their hands dirty, team base environment, work hard, play harder culture, great product.

Cons

lack of resources, location is not commuter friendly.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!