Accredo Health - You may wanna think twice about working here!!!!! | Glassdoor

"You may wanna think twice about working here!!!!!"

Former Employee - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Memphis, TN

I worked at Accredo Health full-time

Pros

Helping patients, helping patients, & helping patients!!!

Cons

Management is terrible, they work very hard at knit picking, no real team work. I never worked at a company on where we were not allowed to help one another if we knew what to do. Favortism, favortism, favortism!! They are so quick to point out your faults but don't give a solution on how to rectify the issue. This company micromanage so much it's utterly ridiculous. Since Accredo has merged with Express Scripts their morales, values, & expectations of most patients has declined tremendously. I worked there in 2007-2009 when Accredo was merged with Medco and the company was much better then. Accredo has always been unorganized but its terrible now. I'm disappointed in how the company operates. Express Scripts ripped valuable teams apart and thought it would work but they got a rude awakening when it didnt and now they are trying to put it back like it was before. This company needs someone with good common sense to operate it. Its a shame when you can't voice your opinion to management or go to a member of management when you have a problem with another member of management when they all are friends. You are fighting a losing battle. They will lie to you in your face, talk about you behind your back. This hasn't happened to me but it has with a former co-worker. This place lacks professionalism.

Advice to Management

Listen to the people who you supervise. Stop riding people backs so hard because you run good workers away. Stop trying to find the bad in people or just because you don't like a particular person stop trying to get them fired. Please say thank you team for a job well done every once in a while instead of negative feedback to the whole team all the time.

Accredo Health2015-07-20
  1. "Amazing, amazing company. Strive to get hired here!"

Former Employee - Account Representative II in Lake Mary, FL

I worked at Accredo Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, company morals and mission, extremely great pay, awesome benefits. I don't say any of this lightly, my last review was honest in saying the pay was average, and bens were good but not awesome. This company however is amazing in all aspects. A dream job

Cons

None (except not much freedom such as eating at your desk if on break or simply having a cup of fruit if hungry (not allowed to do so. Or searching the web, they block everything can't even check email if you need to email yourself something for business reasons, or search something on lunch break--not possible.)

Advice to Management

Give more freedom, speak to CEO and board about it. Otherwise keep up the great attitude and culture, and mission.

Accredo Health2020-01-21
  2. "Not employs driven"

I worked at Accredo Health

Pros

Work from home Call center setting

Cons

Lack of leadership support for employees

Accredo Health2020-01-15

Discover more reviews about Accredo Health.