Accretive Health - Forced to review by site | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Accretive Health

"Forced to review by site"

Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Accretive Health part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working to improve company at all times

Cons

Can be too fast paced.

Advice to Management

no advice

Other Employee Reviews for Accretive Health

"Need a job that you can hone your skills and learn the ways of the Jungle? This is the place for you."

Current Employee - IT Team Lead in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - IT Team Lead in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Accretive Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You are able to learn a lot and grow very fast, most of which is because the lack of focus, direction, guidance, training, and leadership; so as a result you have no choice but to sink or swim!

The view at 401 is incredible. They hire young and attractive folks, so there is that. Not much in the way of brain power or cognitive maturity or insight. Fun place that you can easily have a drink outside of work with some of your colleagues. Obvious a stepping stone type of location, as they are not stable and probably never will be. Is a training ground for employees fresh out of school. Lot's of ability to excel because of hurricane operation model.

Cons

Everyone is out for their own self-interest and/or personal agenda and goals. You see infighting, backstabbing, and gossiping at every corner. The thing that happens the least is actually professional level communication and team work. Upper management is ancient and has dated views on how to run a company, and as of now, this place is a yards sale. Strip the talent that you can at wholesale prices!!!!

Advice to Management

Take managing classes. Actually, take about 2 or 3 of them.

2. "Added advanced skills in process improvement, implementation, team management and data analysis."

Current Employee - Manager in Pensacola, FL
    Current Employee - Manager in Pensacola, FL

I have been working at Accretive Health full-time

Pros

AH is always looking for new and advanced ways to assist our clients and employees with future success. AH demonstrates the best interest in employees and the teams within all areas.

Cons

Career advancment seems to be difficult even based on past and current experiences.

Advice to Management

I have been looking for career advancement and upon my hiring was informed that based on my overall experience and knowledge I would be qualified for a fast track in career movement. I really enjoy working for AH and would like to take my KSA's to the next level.