Accruent - Fantastic Place to Grow Your Career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Accruent

"Fantastic Place to Grow Your Career"

Current Employee - Associate Quality Assurance Manager in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Associate Quality Assurance Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I started at Accruent in June of 2011 right out of college. I wanted to be in software and have a real passion for the industry. Though my degree is not in software engineering I felt that it would be a great fit for me. While looking for jobs I was overlooked by tons of companies because my degree wasn't exactly what they wanted, but Accruent didn't care. They brought me in for an interview and eventually extended my a Job offer.

In the time that I have been at Accruent the company has doubled in size, I have revived 2 promotions and now run a very large team. There is no place in the world where you can go strait out of college and grow your career from entry level to middle/upper management as fast as you can at Accruent. You will be challenged, stretched and given ample opportunity to grow here. This is truly a special place.

Cons

If you are not driven and committed to being successful at whatever you are doing then Accruent is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Other Employee Reviews for Accruent

"An Incredible Experience"

Current Employee - Associate Technical Writer in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Associate Technical Writer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Accruent houses a unique, refreshing atmosphere that makes coming to work a pleasure. Each time I walk through the door, I am immersed in a world of diverse talent, focused intelligence, and intense passion. The team spirit thrives here, and it shows in the results achieved.

One of the best parts of Accruent is the interaction between management and employees. The executive team places trust in their employees that allows for creative thought and ownership. This, in turn, makes achieving goals and completing tasks incredibly satisfying. The level of mutual respect between management and employees is, in my experience, unparalleled.

Accruent also has a strong training program. From day one, the training team worked to ensure I had everything I needed to perform my job. It goes beyond the training team, however, to include all the employees. Everyone was incredibly welcoming from the start, and I have met some wonderful friends here.

I accomplish things each day at Accruent that I never thought possible. Not only has this company given me the opportunity to fulfill my lifelong dream, it has urged me to dream even bigger. Furthermore, Accruent has provided me with skills and tools that make no dream seem out of reach.

Cons

I can't think of any at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep doing exactly what you're doing.

"Excellent Work Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been with Accruent for about a year and half. I started as a paid intern right out of college and Accruent offered me a full-time position a couple months later. The people with whom I work are intelligent, driven, and compassionate. The valued work style is focused more around results than face-time or cut-throat competition. The company values growth and development of its employees by generously sending them to training conferences. Accruent is growing quickly as well. Sixty people were employed here when I started and now there are close to 200 people in the Austin office.

Accruent also invests in employee satisfaction - our break room is complete with ping pong, air hockey, pool, plenty of video games, snacks, a Starbucks machine, and a bimonthly company beer bash.

Cons

Accruent does not match your 401K contribution.

Advice to Management

I have full confidence in our executive team. They are doing a great job and I can offer no further advice.