Accudata Systems, Inc. - Good job but major lack of communication | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Accudata Systems, Inc.

"Good job but major lack of communication"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Houston, TX

Pros

Autonomy, good vacation time, they will buy you any tool you need, nice parties, family style business, worry free parking

Cons

Major lack of communication, many confusing business process, company experiences growing pains, work is shifted from one employee to another without any defined workflow.

Advice to Management

Overall good management, more focus on process is needed. More marketing efforts are needed, parties are great, commissions are good.

Other Employee Reviews for Accudata Systems, Inc.

1. "Accudata Systems"

Current Employee - Consultant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Consultant in Houston, TX

Pros

Nice enviroment and a place to learn new things. The company works hard to train new employees and works to help them choose their own carrer paths. They are very family focuesed and work with employees to make sure they are happy. Accudata Systems was formed in 1982 with one principal goal in mind — do everything possible to meet or exceed our clients' expectations. This steadfast commitment to customer satisfaction has resulted in many long term client relationships that extend back to the founding of our company. At Accudata Systems, we structure every engagement to address the unique strategic, tactical, and operational needs of each client. Our value driven philosophy requires that we continuously examine our services and technology offerings to ensure that we are effectively assisting our clients in creating a computing environment that maximizes their investment in information technology.

Cons

Communications can be difficult and takes time to find out things.

Advice to Management

Communicate.

2. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Accudata Systems, Inc. (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been with Accudata for over 3 years, and I truly enjoy working here. Accudata is very family friendly and strongly preaches a healthy work-life balance. They provide plenty of opportunity for growth, and do a good job of enabling you to succeed as your career advances. And they pay well...which is nice. Also, they encourage everyone to take time off and not neglect time with family. This is seen in the holiday policy where, for example, this year we get 12/23 and 12/26 off since Christmas falls on a Sunday. Overall, I am very happy with my decision to work for Accudata.

Cons

None that I can think of!