Acelero Learning - Great job, Stupid management | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Acelero Learning

"Great job, Stupid management"

Current Employee - Subtitute Teacher in Perth Amboy, NJ
Current Employee - Subtitute Teacher in Perth Amboy, NJ

I have been working at Acelero Learning part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I like the job because it involved mostly working with children.

Cons

The management act like they would like to help you if you have any problem, but they are actually trying to benefit themselves and if they have to throw you under the bus to come out clean of any situation they will. they don't care about the children all they care is about money.

Other Employee Reviews for Acelero Learning

"Horrible management team!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Asbury Park, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Asbury Park, NJ

I have been working at Acelero Learning full-time

Pros

Cannot come up with ANy reason to work for or with Acelero. Founders are concerned with profit but not human capital or the families and communities they "serve".

Cons

Small ivy league management group is very condescending to the local employees and Head Start community at-large. Talented staff will not stay long. Disconnected to the reality of challenges families endure.

Advice to Management

Get out of the early childcare industry! And anything related to human services!

2. "Passionate People"

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Acelero Learning (Less than a year)

Pros

Acelero is an organization that is truly working toward closing the achievement gap. I found the environment to be very welcoming and my coworkers were great. I had one of the best managers I have ever had with Acelero, and I could really count on her for anything. Working in Recruiting I was able to speak with many different people throughout the organization, and loved that everyone had the same passion. My time with Acelero was amazing, and it really did change me as a person. As an employee you have to look for fulfillment in the team you work with and the children/families you help.

Cons

Working remote made it a little difficult to connect with other staff members.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing, and listen to your employees. I think the mission is unbelievable and you truly have people who live and breath that mission. Take their feedback to heart.

Acelero Learning Response

May 4, 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and I'm so glad you had a great experience with us! Thank you for using your talents to support our mission of closing the achievement gap. While you ... More