Acero Precision - Happy to be working here | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Acero Precision

"Happy to be working here"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

I have been working at Acero Precision full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I was happy to find solid employment and the company has continued to grow during my time here. Treated well and most people are working pretty hard every day. Plans for new facility include many benefits most manufacturers don't have.

Cons

Not much, we are spread across 5 buildings so interaction is not that good there are people that I never see. We are trying to build up but things are taking longer than I would like.

Advice to Management

Do whatever it takes to get everyone together.

Other Employee Reviews for Acero Precision

"Unprofessional and bad company culture. Don't walk , run from this place"

Current Employee - Machinist in West Chester, PA
    Current Employee - Machinist in West Chester, PA

I have been working at Acero Precision full-time

Pros

The only pros are the lies you hear when accepting your position. They tell you their will be room for advancement but the only advancements/ promotions are having you cover another shift / job while people continue to walk out! In my 20 yrs in the industry I've never seen such turn over. They say it's "the industry" and blame the high turn over on the culture of machining .

It's not this way anywhere else!

Cons

Everything at Acero is a con. The management/ownership is very unprofessional and disorganized. They are always scrambling because people quit w/o notice due to unfair treatment. The environment is very I unhealthy because everyone is so unhappy there. They are currently building a new facility, which is said to be beautiful on blueprint. If the company put half the time into their employees as they did talking up the new building they may have a shot at turning around company culture. This is doubtful. This company is concerned with one thing, the bottom line. They are not concerned about their valuable employees. Seeing this ahead of time is impossible, maybe the only way to prevent others from my mistake is hopefully having this review out in the public eye.

Advice to Management

Beware of your offer letter. They are notorious for telling you one thing and changing their mind about your hours and pay! The Hr department is confused and dishonest and the management follows suit. These people are not honest and all employees former and future should consider other alternatives to working at Acero Precision!

2. "It was a very well put together atmosphere of production and employees."

Former Employee - Manufacturing Assistant in Newtown Square, PA
    Former Employee - Manufacturing Assistant in Newtown Square, PA

I worked at Acero Precision full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent pay and an overall prosperous accumulation of growth.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say about such a financially successful company.