KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Not Sure What Happened

Jan 31, 2020 - Education
    Business Outlook

Pros

You make money. Decent product. Great vacation time. Good work life balance.

Cons

Company is falling apart at the seams. Upper management sends employees videos of themselves on work trips enjoying extracurricular activities. The office atmosphere is abysmal. There is no culture or diversity. Bottom line is all about saving money, yet the exec team gets catered lunches and business trips monthly. A mural was just installed in an office where the mood is drab. How we had money for that is beyond anyone's understanding. Employees are fired and laid off on a weekly basis, and no one is replaced. Work is spread to already maxed out employees. Certain departments are overstaffed with 'director' positions with no direct reports, while others are told 'we are unable to promote you due to budget.' The office fits about 150 employees, yet there are more than 60 empty cubes. Upper is management is never in office, yet they demand everyone else report daily. Recently an email was sent out demanding everyone to report to the office to impress a big wig, who was paying a visit to the office. Office sure looked full that day with people who had never reported to the office before.

Continue reading
    12 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Aligning principles with the mission is critical to success and highly effective

Nov 27, 2021 - Project Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers are very talented, they inspire and even help when necessary. It is also great how hard work is recognized paving the way to a more interactive and well-engaged work process. Good work-life balance, supportive management, great benefits, and competitive salary.

Cons

For me, there is nothing that I can complain about. The management has it all well planned and we benefit from this organized workflow.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Coworkers that are smart and work that is rewarding

Nov 16, 2021 - Support Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

A rapidly expanding organization with numerous exciting opportunities. We all work in a wonderful collaborative environment, which develops a teamwork spirit. Every day, I look forward to going to work. Hard workers and those who go beyond the organization's objective are always recognized and rewarded by the company.

Cons

So far, I have no negatives to mention. The company understands and acknowledges our hard work.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Achieve3000.