Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Maximizing the potential and providing a vast range of opportunities that makes a big difference

Sep 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is fascinating how we truly benefit from the key strengths of the company. The optimized platform is also helpful in the professional development of each employee. With the fair incentives and benefits, the employees are also motivated and driven to contribute to the development of the company and each project.

Cons

None that I can think of. I think each advancement can be attributed, to the consistent support from the management and employees.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company!

Oct 11, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Noble mission, to help students world wide Great progress on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Great place to work

Cons

I can't think of any at this time.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

A collaborative work environment and exciting opportunities.

Sep 30, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is completely dedicated to the company's purpose of assisting children. A rapidly expanding organization with numerous exciting opportunities. We all work in an excellent collaborative environment, which develops a teamwork spirit. Every day, I look forward to going to work. Hard work is always recognized and rewarded by the company.

Cons

I enjoy my work here. So, I have no negatives to mention.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Achieve3000.