KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company!

Oct 11, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Noble mission, to help students world wide Great progress on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Great place to work

Cons

I can't think of any at this time.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Aligning principles with the mission is critical to success and highly effective

Nov 27, 2021 - Project Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers are very talented, they inspire and even help when necessary. It is also great how hard work is recognized paving the way to a more interactive and well-engaged work process. Good work-life balance, supportive management, great benefits, and competitive salary.

Cons

For me, there is nothing that I can complain about. The management has it all well planned and we benefit from this organized workflow.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Coworkers that are smart and work that is rewarding

Nov 16, 2021 - Support Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

A rapidly expanding organization with numerous exciting opportunities. We all work in a wonderful collaborative environment, which develops a teamwork spirit. Every day, I look forward to going to work. Hard workers and those who go beyond the organization's objective are always recognized and rewarded by the company.

Cons

So far, I have no negatives to mention. The company understands and acknowledges our hard work.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Achieve3000.